Labs and Marketplace
Join the COOLEST brands in town.
TEDx Labs + Marketplace is designed to spark meaningful interactions and inspire creative thinking. The interactive physical platform perfectly embodies the message behind the innovative and hard-working people and their businesses throughout Metro Detroit and Michigan. This is your chance to stand out and be immersive and have a whole lot of fun while still being able to reflect your brand’s voice.
Attendees can immerse themselves in Technology, Education, and Design. By balancing out the speakers’ talks with creative elements, attendees can experience a brand’s unique voice in an entirely new way. Past exhibitors have included tech startups, pop-up shops, AR/VR shops, DIY maker spaces, restaurants, art projects, bakeries, fashion, robots, future vehicle demos, education, gaming, local retail start-ups, and community organizations.
Space is limited.
$100 only for an exhibitor table with FREE Wi-fi and electrical charging points.
- Your brand is your voice – connect to over a thousand attendees – all day.
- TEDxLabs + Marketplace is a “curated” art gallery, science fair, business expo, and tech demo day during TEDxDetroit.
- Create an opportunity for attendees to get hands-on, interact and co-create.
- Challenge, surprise, and show off your innovation.
- Be a part of the TEDxDetroit energy. Diversity at its best.
Registration is mandatory, and all applications will be reviewed. Upon approval, a $100 payment should be made 60 days before the event date.